Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. is the leading Management Consulting Firm operating since 2004 in Nepal serving multi sector business areas of National and International Clients. We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-orientated personnel with excellent managerial and leadership skills for the position given below.
Position: Data Analyst (1)
Job Location: – Kathmandu
The Data Analyst will engage primarily with the Logistics Management Division (LMD), or the entity responsible for supply chain management information system within the Department of Health, Ministry of Health and relevant divisions and Ministries of Health Government of Nepal (GON) in provinces, and with external development partners (EDPs) to remain informed of significant changes, progress, and challenges related to the health commodity supply chain and the regulations, actors, and projects.
- Support LMD’s Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) unit to review data and its quality
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop the means and extract data from databases and transform and analyze it using best practice statistical methods
- Review, identify and report eLMIS data issues
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Define and design data report formats based on the needs of LMD customers
- Work with LMD to prioritize business and information needs using and encouraging data-driven decisions
- Use data mining and analyze data to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards based on inputs from supporting data and colleagues
- Report status of eLMIS reporting rates and preempt problems
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- BE, BTech, BCA or other IT related degree
- 5+ years’ experience as data analyst
- Good understanding of data analytics tools
- Ability to coordinate reviews, investigate data issues, and recommend corrective actions
- Have working experience of data analysis using SPSS, SQL Server reporting services, crystal report and other relevant data analysis tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and fluent English and Nepali.
- Ability to facilitate communication between organizational units
- Ability to identify business processes that could be optimized with users and developers.
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV and an application letter by 28th February 2018. Please send your application via e-mail to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process.