Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. is the leading Management Consulting Firm operating since 2004 in Nepal serving multi sector business areas of National and International Clients. We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-orientated personnel with excellent managerial and leadership skills for the position given below.
Position: e-LMIS Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
Job Location: – Kathmandu
The e-LMIS Quality Assurance Analyst will engage primarily with the Logistics Management Division (LMD), or the entity responsible for supply chain management information system within the Department of Health, Ministry of Health and relevant divisions and Ministries of Health Government of Nepal (GON) in provinces, and with external development partners (EDPs) to remain informed of significant changes, progress, and challenges related to the health commodity supply chain and the regulations, actors, and projects.
- Liaise between eLMIS developers and the business analyst
- Lead software quality management to ensure that the delivered solution meets quality requirements
- Review and approve the test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test bed and test data
- Review and ensure that all eLMIS technical documentations are developed, updated and maintained
- Prepare and sign-off on acceptance criteria
- Assist in user acceptance testing (UAT), operational acceptance test and sign-off
- Review and approve essential non-functional tests
- Validate the meeting of user expectations over the quality management cycle
- Track quality assurance metrics, defect densities and open defect counts
- Publish test metrics to show the status
- Preserve test results
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- A BE, BTech, BCA or other IT related degree
- 5+ years of experience in IT software quality assurance especially on certifying web-based and mobile applications
- Good understanding of quality assurance best practices
- Ability to coordinate reviews, investigate issues and research and implement process and quality assurance
- Knowledge of test automation tools
- Experience of quality management of public sector health supply chain management software and tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and fluent English and Nepali.
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV and an application letter by 28th February 2018. Please send your application via e-mail to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process.