The Regional Operations Associate should play the role in the office as one of focal person for all regions of Nepal. He/she must perform tasks such as communication, system record-keeping, Reporting, Recruiting, Training and assisting in the establishment departments’ documentation. He/she has to have the ability to support sales/service employees operation by communicating, collecting, compiling, formatting and reporting information and material.
The Coordinator has to assist the Group HR in developing and managing documentation, according to the need. He/she should also keep abreast of developments in overall human resource management, day-to-day operations, handling issues & complain, methodologies and technologies.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities:
Sales force management, Information Management & Documentation
- To do Planning, Monitoring and reporting about daily attendance & leave status and Coordinate with the employees to ensure they are present in their work stations.
- Responsible for managing and supervising people, and ability to act as a liaison between employees and company
- Prepare daily HR progress report and make timely presentations.
- Compile, review and act to meet company standards
- Communicate processes and policies to employees
- Confirm incorporation of requirements from HR, Compliance, Legal and Risk into end-to-end flow.
- Collection of timesheet or attendance, complying and recording the detail on daily basis.
- Ensure proper documentation and dissemination of the logistics items
- Create and build strong key management relationship with employees & client personnel
- Create comprehensive operations report on daily & monthly basis
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting of the tasks
- Responsible in coordinating and communicate work, Supervise and extract output
- Must maintain databases, generate reports, and check emails, mails and send prompt replies for the action to be taken in a timely manner
- Recruit new staffs and train
- Provide operational support to client and the company in terms of preparing report, resolving pending issues and consulting for betterment of the sales force
- Assist in the preparation of monthly operational plan wherever required
- Assist in data and document collection to record keeping
- Coordinate with employee on any training and development activities or program on monthly or quarterly basis
- Arrangement of venues, accessories and other items required for the training program
- 1 years and above of experience in Operations or management of 30-50+ employees or similar role
- Must have possess Bachelor’s degree or Masters preferable
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong Leadership abilities with organizational skills
- Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to troubleshoot personnel or other business related issues.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Be able to go to the regions wherever if necessary