Designation: Network Administrator
No. of vacancy: 1
Work location: Bijulibazar, Kathmandu
- Must be a graduate in computer engineering or relevant degree.
- Multi-tasking, good attitude, punctual and dedicated in work.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Should be able to install and configure computer networks and systems
- Should be able to identify and solve any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Must consult with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Ability to perform budgeting for equipment and assembly costs.
- Must be able to assemble new systems.
- Should maintain existing software and hardware and keep them updated.
- Must monitor computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Should work with IT support personnel and report to the supervisor on a daily basis.
- Must provide network administration and support.