In the business world, it’s all about maximizing growth and gaining market share. One thing we emphasize is that YOU WILL experience both with the Rolling Group.
Rolling Contact Center is a privately owned call center offering quality inbound call center services and support, along with providing comprehensive B2C and B2B Telemarketing services and complete business outsourcing solutions such as Appointment Setting and Lead Generation services.
With over 8 years in business and a collective 3+ years in call center management, we’ve worked in every major industry, helping a plethora of clients increase their business revenues, from day one.
Our caring customer service representatives and tenacious telemarketing executives not only have the skills, personalities, zest and energy needed to convincingly get the job done day in, day out, but they also have the desire to over-achieve and to outshine the competition.
All our staff come with the educational backgrounds you would want from an employee closer to ‘home’, and we strongly support everyone in maturing and coming out of their individual shells to enable professional brilliance at all ends of the corporate scale.
At Rolling Plans, we are consumed with partnering with our clients in every sense of the word. We believe that our thought process should be like yours – concentrating on saving money, but at the same time cultivating an offshore outsourcing campaign that will outshine anything you have ever put together in the past to maximize customer focus and service, as well as produce amazing results – all leading to increased revenues.
Setting up your Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) campaign has never been easier, and if you’ve already been outsourcing your Outbound Telemarketing and Customer Service set-up’s for a while, we’ll help you take things to the next level – with obvious wins across the board.
Why Outsource to Nepal?
- With nearly 28 million population, Nepal provides a pool of English proficient, University Graduates who are schooled in English medium education and culture.
- Labor costs are lower than most countries considering the quality and professionalism of the workforce.
- Nepalese are very hospitable, service oriented and customer oriented people.
- The Nepal Government is prioritizing the support of the local ICT industry.
- Nepal is a growing market for IT professionals.
- The hub, capital city, Kathmandu is equipped with modern telecommunications facilities as well as robust and highly redundant broadband IT infrastructure.
- Nepal is home to a growing number of expatriates who have made the country a tourism and a retirement haven.